Use 6 steps to structuring a science paper editors will take seriously
How to write a research article acceptable in Technium Science following things are important.1) Novelty in the research field2) Quality of data and authenticity3) Bulk of the data4) Reproducible work5) Relevant literature survey6) Presentation of the data in good English without spelling mistakes. We reccomend you to watch this video:
Introduction: What did you/others do? Why did you do it? USE MRAD!
- Methods: How did you do it?
- Results: What did you find?
- Discussion: What does it all mean?
The main text is followed by the Conclusion, Acknowledgements, References and Supporting Materials.
While this is the published structure, however, we often use a different order when writing.
Steps to organizing your manuscript
- Prepare the figures and tables.
- Write the Methods.
- Write up the Results.
- Write the Discussion. Finalize the Results and Discussion before writing the introduction. This is because, if the discussion is insufficient, how can you objectively demonstrate the scientific significance of your work in the introduction?
- Write a clear Conclusion.
- Write a compelling introduction.
- Write the Abstract relevant to content.
- Compose a concise and descriptive Title.
- Select Keywords for indexing.
- Write the Acknowledgements.
- Write up the References.
There are two important things you should do that will set the groundwork for the entire process.
- The topic to be studied should be the first issue to be solved. Define your hypothesis and objectives (These will go in the Introduction.)
- Review the literature related to the topic and select some papers (about 30) that can be cited in your paper (These will be listed in the References.)
Finally, keep in mind that each publisher has its own style guidelines and preferences, so always consult the Technium Journal website.. To register your free account in Technium Science use:https://techniumscience.com/index.php/index/user/register or simply use ORCID for registration:https://techniumscience.com/index.php/technium/user/register
Source: Technium Science link